Win an Apple TV & Netflix for a YearThis form is now expired. Thank you to all those who have submitted files.
Independent.ie has teamed up with Netflix, the world’s leading internet TV company, to give you the chance to win Netflix for a year as well as an Apple TV.
Netflix is the ideal Christmas gift for TV or film lovers, or anyone who enjoys good entertainment. Why give just one DVD or Box Set when you can give someone access to thousands of TV series and films including Netflix original series like House of Cards, Orange Is the New Black, Hemlock Grove, Lilyhammer, Arrested Development and TURBO FAST, which arrives with Santa on Christmas Eve.
On frosty winter days and nights, Netflix members never have to leave the house – they can select and instantly watch 1,000s of hours of movies, TV programmes and documentaries in high quality on over 1000 devices including their laptop, tablet, smartphone or on their television via internet-connected devices, including smart TVs, media players, game consoles and Blu-ray players.
Be creative and surprise your loved one, a family member or a friend, with a Netflix gift subscription. The process is simple - choose from 1 to 12 months subscription, pick the relevant theme for the occasion, personalise your message, and after a few easy steps you will be ready to email or print your gift. www.netflix.com/gift
Have a great Christmas with Netflix!
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from 16/12/13 to 23/12/13
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 23/12/13 and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize