Win a pair of tickets to the all Ireland final
This Sunday Dublin will be attempting to win the Sam Maguire Cup for the third year in-a-row when they face Mayo in the All-Ireland SFC final at Croke Park.
The full-house signs have been up for weeks but Herald readers can be in contention to secure a pair of elusive tickets.
To enter answer the question below correctly.
Terms & Conditions
- The online giveaway runs from 11-09-2017 to 15-09-2017 and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
- All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.Subscribers must enter the Competition before the applicable closing date.
- Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
- By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition.
- Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Competition include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
- The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
- Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
- The on-line independent.ie competition winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
- Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the competition.
- Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
- To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.