Win, a 5 Star hotel stay, lunch, Tickets to Munster V Connacht and Limerick RacesThis form is now expired. Thank you to all those who have submitted files.
To celebrating great racing action at the 4 day Irish Independent Christmas Festival at Limerick races, we have a fantastic sporting prize to give away on the 27th of December in the sporting capital of Ireland!
- 2 tickets for the Around the world buffet in the Panoramic restaurant at Limerick Races on the 27th of December
- 2 Reserved seats in the East Stand to the RABODIRECT PRO12 Munster v’s Connacht match in Thomond Park
- Bus transfer from Limerick Races to the match
- Overnight Deluxe Bed and Breakfast accommodation in the 5 star Savoy Limerick City Hotel for two people.
- This luxurious boutique property ideally located in the heart of Limerick city with guestrooms offers amenities that ensure a comfortable stay including luxurious bedding, free wireless, laptop safe and air-conditioning.
To enter this great competition, simply fill in your details below and answert the question:
Terms & Conditions
1. The online Independent.ie Giveaway runs from 20/12/13 to 23/12/13
2. The draw for the Giveaway prizes will take place on 23/12/13 and the winners will be notified by email or telephone.
3. All entrants must be 18 years or over. Only entrants who submitted correct registration details will be eligible.
4. Only one entry is allowed per Independent.ie subscriber. Multiple entries will not be accepted.
5. Subscribers must enter the Giveaway before the applicable closing date.
6. Incomplete, illegible or late entries will not be accepted. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed in the course of transmission.
7. By filling in all the details required in the entry form online and confirming that you have read the terms and conditions of entry and completing the answer and sending it (selecting the ’post’ button) to Independent.ie you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the Competition
8. Persons not eligible to enter the on-line Independent.ie Giveaway include employees of Independent.ie or Unison.ie and their families, agents of Independent.ie and any third party included in this promotion.
9. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other equivalent.
10. Independent.ie reserve the right to substitute activities of an equivalent or greater value to those specified, should any part of the activity become unavailable.
11. The on-line Independent.ie giveaway winning entries will be selected in a draw by an independent judge. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence or communication will be entered into.
12. Winners must agree to participate in any promotional activities that may be organised by Independent.ie in connection with the giveaway.
14. Independent.ie reserves the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant, to add to or waive any rules without prior notice to the entrants or in the event of circumstance beyond the control of Independent.ie arising which in its opinion makes it desirable to cancel the competition at any stage.
15. To maximum extent permitted by law, Independent.ie is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the winner resulting from his or her acceptance of the prize.