Win! Your Christmas party outfit with Boohoo.comThis form is now expired. Thank you to all those who have submitted files.
Independent.ie have teamed up with boohoo.com to offer one lucky reader the chance to win a Christmas outfit to the value of €200.
Follow the #DRESSMAS campaign where boohoo are ready to help with your dilemma of finding the perfect outfit for the Christmas party season. For high-octane glamour and feminine styling for the festive months, the boutique collection brings together sequins, sheer panelling and exposed fastenings adding to the after-dark luxury of jewel tones and animal prints.
To help with your #DRESSMAS dilemma, boohooTV will offer the latest expert Style advice for the party season as well as How To tutorials on the Perfect Party Make-up. There will also be ‘Golden Tickets’ going in every boohoo parcel containing a special code each with a different prize, ranging from % off an order to free delivery.
Be festive ready with boohoo and for the latest style advice follow their #DRESSMAS campaign and log onto boohoo.com. Also follow @boohooOfficial on Instagram, and Boohoo.com TV.
Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions: #DRESSMAS
26th November 2013
1. These terms and conditions apply to the [#DRESSMAS] (“the Prize Draw”) on [Independent.ie] (these “Terms”) and by entering into the Prize Draw, Entrants will be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of these Terms please do not enter into the Prize Draw.
2. Promoter: Irish Independent and Bohoo.com .
3. The Prize Draw closes at 15th of December (“the Closing Date”).
4. This Prize Draw is open only to: residents of the UK and Ireland; aged 13 years or over; except for employees of Wasabi Frog Limited, their families or anyone else associated with this Prize Draw or its operation.
5. All information detailing how to enter this Prize Draw forms part of these terms and conditions. It is a condition of entry that all rules are accepted as final and that the Entrant agrees to abide by these rules. Submission of an entry will be taken as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
6. All entries must be received by the Closing Date
7. Only one entry per person. No purchase necessary. No bulk, third party or automated entries permitted or those submitted via macros, interference or similar. Late, illegible, incomplete or corrupt entries will not be accepted.
8. The prize consists of boohoo.com credit to the value of €200. (“the Prize”). The Prize is non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
9. There will be just 1 winner of the Prize. The winner will be selected from all valid entries in a random draw to be conducted as soon as practicable after the Closing Date (“the Draw”). The winner will be notified by email on the 15th of December (“the Notification Date”).
10. Entrants who are not contactable within 2 days of the Notification Date after reasonable means (using the contact details provided by the Entrant), or who fail to meet any of the eligibility requirements in clause 4 above will be disqualified, lose their entitlement to the Prize and the Draw will be re-drawn at random and the Prize will be awarded to another Entrant.
11. By entering into the Prize Draw, the winner agrees to participate in publicity following the Prize Draw. This may include use of their name and image in online and offline publicity, communications, and in any other media worldwide without any fee being paid to the winner.
12.To the extent permitted by law, Independent.ie and its agents and representatives hereby expressly exclude any liability whether in contract, tort, criminal law, breach of statutory duty or otherwise for any direct, indirect or consequential loss, damage, injury or disappointment (including without limitation any pure economic loss) suffered or incurred by any Entrant, winner or any third party whether foreseeable or not in connection with:(a) any act or omission of Independent.ie in developing, planning and administering the Prize Draw;(b) any entry or attempted entry into the Prize Draw;
13. Independent.ie will not be liable for any inability of any person to enter the Prize Draw because of any unavailability of such page, failures in computer systems or networks, other malfunctions, or for any other reason.
14. All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute or common law are expressly excluded from these Terms.
15 Entrants agree that by entering the Prize Draw their personal details may be stored and otherwise processed by Independent.ie for the purposes of administering the Prize Draw and for the marketing and sending of other special offers where you have consented to receive the same.